Zoom, Pan, and Hover Controls in Plotly Graphs
Plotly offers free, online tools for analyzing data and making graphs. You can bring your graphing and data analysis to the next level with zoom, pan, and hover.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to
- Drag to zoom in and double-click to return to the original graph.
- Drag the corners of a graph to zoom along one axis.
- Double-click to autoscale a single axis.
- Change the hover mode to compare data or investigate a single data point.
Follow along and investigate the impact of various factors (volanic, ozone, solar, greenhouse gases, sulfate) with our graph on historical temperature changes.
Make sure to check out our other tutorials!
1. Drag to zoom in and double-click to autoscale
2. Zoom along one axis
3. Double-click to autoscale a single axis.
4. Change the hover mode
|To change the mode, click on the following buttons.|